Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day Three

Today was another eye opening experience. Who knew that ordinary folks like myself have the power to podcast and using a cell phone! Amazing. It was also a relief to see that wikis can be a good source of information when people care enough about topic. The evolution of heavy metal symbols was a good example. Wikis are powerful democratic tools that can give anyone who cares a voice. Our class rubric seems to be holding up when tested.

I listen to pod casts while running. I download audio related to mostly the environment and politics. I've been a political junky for years. This morning I listened to Living on Earth. It is a weekly public radio program not available in our area but easily accessible as a podcast. It's useful for staying in touch with current environmental topics. I'd love to blog more but I'm only on page 25 of a 550 page book that I need to have read by Monday.

No comments: